Heungsub Lee <[email protected]>, a game server architect
at What! Studio in Nexon and also an open source enthusiast.
More details are in my résumé.
- Durango at What! Studio in Nexon.
- Kartrider Dash and Coin Rush series at Team Lupin in Nexon.
- Hangulize: A Korean alphabet transcriber.
- Tossi: An implementation of Korean allomorphic particles.
- Profiling: An interactive continuous Python profiler.
- TrueSkill: A rating system for online games.
- SUBLEERUNKER: A simple game with pixel-art what I drew.
I spoke about
- Remake of Hangulize at Golang Korea Meetup Aug 2018 (Korean)
- The server architecture of Durango Vol. 3 at NDC 2018 (Korean)
- Python Survival Guide at Nexon Talk 2016 (Korean)
- The server architecture of Durango Vol. 2 at NDC 2016 (Korean)
- Profiling at PyCon KR 2015 (Korean)
- The server architecture of Durango at NDC 2014 (Korean)